Обязанности:- Full logistics management for all regional events (involving groups of up to 15,000 people) – including; venues, hotels, transportation, entertainment, signage, special events, breakout meetings, registration, shipping and handling.
- Negotiating, reviewing and contracting with Event properties and suppliers.
- Managing successful event run and support of both Corporate and City events in RSM
- Effectively managing and reconciling event budgets of up to $3m, budget and cost control
- Overseeing the effective procurement of all Event elements (bid process and tender review) and ensuring SOX compliance.
- Maintenance of all SOX and Audit files.
- Risk and Due Diligence Management on all Events.
- Creating project plans and critical timelines for Events.
- Training and managing a team of 3 people on a daily basis, both in the office and on site.
- Distribution of workload and overseeing all team projects and gathering support of other departements.
- On site Management of all Event logistics.
- Identifying best practices for event planning WW and implement in RSM, collaborate effectively with those teams
- Organise and lead Members Events committee work for regional events
- Working with Leaders on events’ organization
Требования:- College or University graduate
- Fluent English and mathematics grades
- Previous demonstrable experience in event management – ideally at international level (involving large groups of multi-national delegates) working for either an Event agency or in-house Corporate Event team.
- Experience in working with supplier contracts is essential
- Budget responsibility for $1m+
- Experience of managing a team and working within an International environment
- Finance training or education (additional)
- • Английский язык (разговорный)
Условия:- Work in international health&cosmetics company
- International trips
- Insurance, mobile, discount of corporate products